Join a Zoom Video Appointment
Once you have signed up for an appointment, you will receive an invitation to Zoom Video Call. You will have to click the “Join Video Appointment” button to start.
After clicking the “Join Video Appointment button”, a new browser will open for Zoom.
You will be able to see a dialog. But if you don’t see a dialog, just click the Launch Meeting button to start the video call.
Join from your Browser
Sign In to your account
If you can’t start or join a video call, try to Sign in to your Zoom account.
- Click the Sign In button on the upper right of your browser.
- Sign In using your registered email address and password. Or sign in using your Google or Facebook account. Just click the icons below.
- You will be prompted to enter your birthdate for verification purposes.
Sign Up to Zoom
If you are not yet registered to any Zoom account, try to create an account using the orange Sign Up, It’s Free button on the upper right.
Select the account you want to be registered.
After you successfully registered to Zoom, go back to the previous email sent to you to Join Video Appointment.
Download and Install Zoom on your computer
Click the Download Now link. Download and Install Zoom on your pc.
Join Zoom using the Zoom Client app on your computer
First, Open the app and sign in to your zoom account using your registered email previously.
If you can’t sign in after you input your email and password, try another way to sign in.
Sign in with Google. Click on the Google icon below. You will be redirected to a browser to launch the Zoom meeting and click Open Zoom Meetings.
This is how the Zoom Client App appears on your pc screen. You will be able to see the upcoming scheduled meetings on the right.
Next, go back again to the Invitation email sent to you and click the Join Video Appointment button.
A dialog box will appear and click the “Open Zoom Meetings” button.
During Zoom Video Call
The following features allow you to interact with the speaker more effectively.
- Join Audio: During calls, enable this button to interact with the speaker.
- Start Video: Make sure you have your PC/Phone camera on and installed.
- Participants: Total number of participants inside the conference.
- Chat: Enables you to interact with the speaker in sending and receiving files. Or if you have something to share without interrupting the speaker.
- Share Screen: If you have something to present from your computer you can use this feature.
- Record: Record Video conference.
- Reactions: You can use this to raise your hands while the speaker is speaking.
- End: This button enables you to leave or end a call.